Intensive training in business topics for aviation executives
Through the executive education courses offered by the Institute of Airline Economics & Management Studies, you can keep yourself and your staff up-to-speed in today's ever-evolving business environments.
Our executive education courses challenges senior managers to step out of their comfort zone and go even further – on both a professional and personal level. What you learn at IAEMS, is exactly what any ivy league business school will teach you. The skills you will acquire through this program will help you to see a bigger picture of your organization as well as the business.
Building core functional skills; understanding how business functions interrelate; developing an integrated approach to business; formulating and implementing strategies, gaining a broader perspective on results oriented management; making effective decisions.
Experienced managers and functional specialists who have at least 5 years of work experience and are outstanding prospects for senior management within their organization, seek broader perspective on company operations, or who will soon become business unit, division heads.
Impact on Participants:
Executive Education Courses
- Develop greater confidence - in your knowledge by testing your assumptions and making them more robust
- Anticipate and assess critical operational issues and opportunities
- Access, organize, and analyze important economic and management information
- Develop functionally integrated business plans to achieve strategic goal
- Gain insights that challenge your assumptions
- Online (Instructor led)
- Self-paced distance learning